- All materials are in compliance with food regulations.
- Only drinking water is used for production.
- Use of approved fertilizers only.
- Sustainable production procedures.
- Strict regulations for production and storage.
- Mitglied im NEM.
- Hergestellt mit folgenden Zertifizierungen: ISO 9001:2015 HACCP
Chlorella Vulgaris is a freshwater algae with a very high nutrient density. Among other things, the algae contains biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12. Fun Fact: In the 1950s, people began to look into the cultivation of microalgae such as Chlorella Vulgaris. At that time, the focus was on how to supply the growing world population with sufficient protein in the future. The dried biomass of Chlorella Vulgaris contains about 50 percent protein and the yield per hectare of up to 120 t/a is far above that of conventional agriculture.
The recommended intake of our Chlorella Vulgaris algae is 4x 4 pellets per day. One pellet consists of 250mg Chlorella Vulgaris.
Yes - each of our batches is tested for contaminants and heavy metals in accordance with legal requirements.
Chlorella Vulgaris pellets are 100% pure algae. Therefore they are vegan.